Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Nolita Pizza


Another post about food! Do you like pizza? Have you tried Nolita? Nolita is short for North of Little Italy, and it is located at Bonifacio High Street. Well when we were in Boni High last week, we didn’t really plan on where we’ll have our lunch, so yes, we went to Nolita randomly, so I really have no idea what to order or what is their best seller.
image
I am not feeling well (also not in the mood to take a lot of pictures) during that time so I just sat and asked my sister to order for me.
image
We ordered a slice of pizza each which is quite big already to make someone full.
image
This is what I ordered. Sausage Pepperoni Mushroom P250.
image
Steak and eggs P250.
image
Wild Mushroom Walnut with Ricotta P250
image
Spicy Italian Sausage P210
image
Potato Chip Fries
As I’ve said, the pizza slice is big enough to fill you and its loaded with toppings. I can’t say much for now as I haven’t tried most of their foods, so I’ll just put a rating:
Food: 3.5/5
Environment: 4/5
Service: 3/5
Price: 3/5
I asked my sister and my friend who were with me to rate it overall, 5 being the highest, and we all agreed to score it 3/5.
For me, I would still go back there and try other food from their menu, hopefully I’ll have a better experience. If you want to grab a slice of authentic New York style pizza, go visit Nolita. 

Nolita is located at 7th Ave, corner 29th St. South, Bonifacio High Street Central, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...