Monday, May 20, 2013

Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream Review


Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream. Whew! What a very long name for a moisturizer! This is what I currently use at night...
image
This moisturizer is awarded by Get it Beauty! (Korean Popular Beauty Show), its a favorite from the "blind test", so I thought it may be something good to try.^^
image
There are actually 3 types of Nature republic super aqua max cream, 1. Pink for dry skin, 2. Green for combination and 3. Blue for oily skin.
image
Though the jar is heavy, I find the lid's design cute^^


image

image

image

image

image

image
image
Spatula is provided :)
What I like:
-Its moisturizing
-Smooth application and it feels light on skin (I think it has a cooling sensation after applying it. Or am I just imagining?^^)
-It has an expiration date printed on the bottom (forgot to take a pic)
-It doesn't make my skin oily, I don't wake up with a grease ball face.
- I didn't had any allergic reactions to it. No breakout, yey! :)
-Has 3 types to suit your skin (for oily, dry and combination)
- Spatula is provided
- I like its mild scent, reminds me of a cologne.
-Ingredients and directions for use were written in English
- There are a lot of products inside, I think it will last up for months.
-Available locally, just visit any Nature Republic branch near you.

What I don't:
- I can't think of any, maybe someone who has a sensitive nose when it comes to face products may not like this, but I don't really mind it because it fades away after few minutes

Neutral:
-The packaging. Its heavy! not travel friendly. But the cap is cute! And I dropped it once, it had 2 little cracks but it didn't break.

I like the Aloe Vera Soothing Gel  and now, this Super aqua max combination watery cream is another moisturizer that I like from Nature Republic. It provides moisture and doesn't make my skin oily. It feels light and smooth on skin <3 Okay I'm just repeating what I said above, so that's it. Toodles! :)


8 comments:

  1. The packaging is really cute, I'll definitely have to try out this product for myself ~ don't suppose you know how much it would cost in UK pounds? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower here :) I've always wanted to try a water-moisturizer for sleeping but I'm always scared of waking up with a greasy face. This product looks so soothing and refreshing though, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Usually gel type or water based moisturizers doesn't make the face oily, so you don't need to worry waking up with a greasy face. This one is good for my combi skin. Thanks for reading Tiffany :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like these water-like moisturizers, better than the creamy types for summer. Great that it came with a spatula too! :D Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It feels light on skin and cool when applied (I think^^lol) Yes it comes with a spatula! (though most of the time I'm lazy to use it, I prefer to use my clean fingers~~,) Thanks for reading chee :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure but 10,950 won = 6.52 pounds (thanks to google!) But if you are going to buy it online, it may cost a bit higher because of the shipping fee.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like its very moisturising. Sort of reminds me of the Biotherm Aquamoist I think it was called, it was in a green packaging. I really like light textures for moisturisers! Thank you for reviewing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not familiar with Biotherm but this one is also light and doesn't make my face oily. Thanks for reading! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...