Monday, January 28, 2013

NATURE REPUBLIC Soothing and Moisture ALOE VERA 92% SOOTHING GEL REVIEW


******From my tumblr account www.whatsupmonica.tumblr.com curlsandblushingasian
Feb. 05, 2012
This is the very first product I got from Nature Republic. I never got the chance to visit their store because its far from our place. Thanks to my friends Cel and Chel who bought this for me.:) I thought I needed this as an extra treat for my skin because I am currently having my community duty—all day long in the community (no make up, just lots of sunblock!) So at night, I use this to soothe my skin… I was thinking I need to pamper my skin at night because I’ve been exposed to the sun during the day, and high spf lotions all over my body.
image
I got a mini Jang Geun Suk standee as a freebie. the paper bag is thick huh. compared to others.
image
image
Launched July 2009, 
it is the MILLION SELLER COSMETICS in Korea!

Stimulated by the sun, the aloe vera relaxes your all reddish and dried face, arm, leg, and whole body.it also gives good moist and it is also rich in vitamin. Especially it is approved by CCOF(California Certified Organic Farmers) which has real 92% of the aloe. 
image
a big tub for just P220!
image
it is sealed! i like it when the products are sealed just to be sure its new.
image
Sold out for 39 times. Over 2 million sold Aloe Vera Soothing gel 3000ml giant Size!
image
a clear gel. looks super safe to use.:))
image
image
got the 2 photos above from Nature Republic’s fb page.
What I like?
-Its Paraben free!
-No Artificial Color!
- Gentle enough to use on face, arms, legs, and hair
- 92% organic aloe vera
- soothing and moisturizing properties.
What I don’t like?
- the sticky feeling right after use., but then it disappears after some time.
so that’s my review for the aloe vera gel. looking forward to try other products from Nature Republic. I hope they’ll have a store in SM Megamall or Robinsons Galleria!
lalalalaove <3
Monica :)

Twitter and Instagram: @supermon407

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...