Thursday, January 24, 2013

ETUDE HOUSE DR. OIL SOLUTION ANTI- SHINE FINISH PACT and DR. OIL SOLUTION ANTI-SHINE MIST REVIEW


******From my tumblr account www.whatsupmonica.tumblr.com curlsandblushingasian
I don’t know if I should write a review on this, because it may not be a so good review, well, I’m not trying to scare you guys neither discourage you to buy this item, but for me, i will never repurchase this again. I would just like to share my experience with it. 
Before, I was so happy and excited about the Dr. Oil line from Etude House because I thought, this will be the solution for my oily skin (combination). Then I finally got the small cute compact which is almost always out of stock…
image
My sister also tried the dr. oil pact, and she said she had pimple because of it. I didn’t mind that, I said maybe its not compatible with her skin, and went on trying the pact. Then I got 1 pimple, so I said, maybe that’s just a coincidence, so i stopped using it for a week, then used it again the following weekend when the previous pimple on my nose already dried up..then there, another pimple, then another one. So I believed that this is the reason„the culprit for my bad skin days…(add the sleepless nights and stress?)
:( I’m disappointed with this cute little thing, because I had high hopes and expected much from it…maybe this is just not for me…
image
What I like:
-Controls oil (less oil than usual…)
What I don’t like
- I got pimples around my nose! huhu. and now, there are pimple marks. still recovering.. i just hope it will disappear.

****i’m adding up ETUDE HOUSE DR. OIL SOLUTION ANTI-SHINE MIST****
image
So this is basically just a mist, mist for those who have oily skin…
What I like?
- oil free
- paraben free
- talc free
- as what is says~~anti-shine.. yes it controls oil but not much.
- refreshing, hehe:))
- it didn’t break me out (because i tried using this first, waaay before..and i had no problems with it)
What I don’t like?
-none really.. but if you’ll ask me if i’ll repurchase, maybe no. It’s nice to try but it didn’t have any significant effects for me. so maybe i’ll try another mist, there are a lot to try…

<3 Monica

Twitter and Instagram: @supermon407

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...