Monday, January 28, 2013

MISSHA PERFECT COVER BB CREAM IN NO.21 REVIEW

******From my tumblr account www.whatsupmonica.tumblr.com curlsandblushingasian

Feb 26, 2012
Hello again! Missha Perfect Cover BB cream is also one of the hottest bb around and a talk of the town, so I might as well have it and try it for myself to see. So here my quick review on Missha Perfect Cover BB cream in shade 21.
image
M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++
Blemish Balm, also called BB Cream, is known to have been formulated as an after-treatment cream to help patients who have gone through laser skin surgery to soothe and regenerate the skin.

The M Perfect Cover BB Cream gives an even and natural-looking coverage with the soothing, moisturising properties of a cream. It is suitable for all skin types including acne-prone skin, and can be used as a makeup base or foundation. 
Whitening + Anti-Wrinkle + UV Protection (SPF 42 PA+++)
***I have this small bottle (I didn’t get the full size yet because I want to test it first) which I got from Kkochi Pida last January.
image
This is small (cute size) perfect for your travel kit.
image
Others said that it only has 2 shades which is the #21 and #23 which are pretty fair. But I searched on the official Missha site and found that there are actually 5 shades. You can check the misshaus.com
image
this has the squeeze type tube. the full size has the pump.
image
image
image
image

I like it because of:
- The texture..the formula is easy to blend! it’s not thick.
- the shade..the color matches with my skin
- it has spf 42 PA +++
- anti wrinkle property and whitening (though i haven’t really noticed any whitening effect because I don’t use it everyday maybe?)
- it has a good and natural coverage which i think perfect for everyday make up
- dewy look
- it doesn’t feel heavy on my face
- no problem with the smell
- didn’t break me out
BUT….
- it has no oil control
- with our weather condition, it doesn't stay till the end of the day
- its pricey in local stores, that’s why i bought it online.
sooooo… I think this BB cream is okay, I like it.. though its not something that’s really super different from other BB for me. I just like the fact that its like a moisturizer, a sunscreen, primer and foundation in one. Very natural looking :). I just hope it has an oil control property. I recommend this to those who wants a light-medium coverage and a natural look. :)
<3 Monica

Update………………………………… I have to say this, this is now my favorite BB cream! My skin and this bb just got along well. <3


Twitter and Instagram: @supermon407



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...