Thursday, January 24, 2013

ETUDE HOUSE PETIT BIJOU COTTON SNOW MOISTURE BODY LOTION REVIEW


******From my tumblr account www.whatsupmonica.tumblr.com curlsandblushingasian

This lotion smells like a baby! (although it looks like these are for babies, i don’t care, i still love it!^^) super like the mild scent! My sister got these as freebies first (Part of the Dry Sauna Set),and I liked it! Then I decided that i’m going to buy a whole bottle.:) cute packaging right?^^
image
Then,i bought this, bigger, but still cute.:)
image
It is safe for sensitive skin too^^ Look and read the description from the box below :) Good thing there’s an English product info (on the other side, its written in korean hangul).
image
image
What I like:
*cute packaging
*the smell (baby scent, powder like)
*it really moisturizes my skin, and it feels soft^^
*english product info is a plus
What I don’t like:
*i can’t bring it anywhere, it’s big and heavy. The small one is not for sale.
Score: 4/5:)
Visit http://etudehouse.ph/ and like them on facebook too!:)


Twitter and Instagram: @supermon407


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...