Thursday, January 24, 2013

ETUDE HOUSE LOVELY COOKIE BLUSHER #02 ROSE COOKIE REVIEW


******From my tumblr account www.whatsupmonica.tumblr.com curlsandblushingasian
Hello! I’m so sorry if i don’t post anything for a long time!! i’m super busy at school, that’s why i doesn’t have the time to write here. Anyway, here is another cute item from Etude House.:) Actually, when i was checking out the different blush on from etude in the net, i really want the Fresh Cherry Blusher Duo, but when i went to Etude, they don’t have it (and i never found one, i don’t know if its phaseout already), and i just chose another blusher. And I found this. 
image
This is my Lovely Cookie Blusher #02 Rose. It comes with this uber cute box, and the super cute case and puff!
image
 see that white thing with a cute ribbon?? rarrr!!
image
These are the ingredients…..
image
Product info…………..
image
image
image
Color…….:)
image
image
I love this blusher. I prefer this shade (#02) because i read in some reviews that the #01 is super light (pigmentation is weak), i mean you have to reapply a lot of times before you get the color that you want, and so, using it up all fast. Maybe that’s their opinion, i don’t know. But for me, I like this. It doesn’t shimmer, it’s okay for me for i’m not really into blush on with a lot of “glitters” :)). It looks natural, as if i’m just blushing a bit.:) I think it looks good on real life, but not really on photos. 
Pros:
-Price is P328, so check!
-Cute Case and Very Cute Puff!!!
-Small and handy!
- Shade is okay, no problem with me.
Cons:
-It doesn’t have a mirror. Maybe it would be nice if it has a small mirror.
- It doesn’t really last for the whole day, especially in a tropical country like Ph, and for an oily skin. Not for long-wear.
Will I re-purchase? Hmm, I like this but maybe i’ll try another blush, there’s a lot out there that are worthy to try!!!
Take Care always!
<3 Monica

Twitter and Instagram: @supermon407

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...