Thursday, January 24, 2013

CARMEX MOISTURIZING LIP BALM


******From my tumblr account www.whatsupmonica.tumblr.com curlsandblushingasian
Hello! Just want to share, this is my current lip balm buddy (bye burt’s bees).
image
Hope this will last for me (as i said before, i always switch and try different lip balms, because most of them just works for me for a while, then here is my annoying chapped lips again.huhu.
image
The one i bought is the Original Flavor and the stick type. My friend bought the strawberry flavor, and it smells nice! :)
image
Pros:
- it’s cheap! only P99.75!!...update: its P100+ the last time I checked.
-it works pretty well. keeps my lips from being dry and chapped.
-has broad spectrum spf 15
-small and handy, can fit in your pocket.:)
Cons:
-It has this cool feeling when you apply it on your lips, i was kinda bothered when i first used this, I thought I will have an allergic reaction.haha. if you like it, then there will be no problem with you.:)
-not a big prob but it also feels like putting wax on my lips since this is the original flavor. :))
That’s it for my first carmex.
*****I lost my original one so I got another one, and I love the cherry more. :)
image

Twitter and Instagram: @supermon407


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...