Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Maybelline Magnum Volum’ Express Waterproof Mascara Review


Mascara…I noticed I never posted any mascara reviews. I like using mascara to make my lashes visible (I’m not gifted with brows and lashes so I’m thankful mascara and brow pencils were invented!) So here, my current mascara from Maybelline. Well, its not something new in the market, I even used the the Maybelline Falsies first before trying this.
image
Who wouldn’t notice this bright yellow tube on Maybelline counters?
image
Yes, my sister and I love Maybelline mascaras, they are good and affordable! Here are the old tubes that I found in the drawer.(Found them when I was cleaning our room) image
I’m a lazy kid sometimes, haha^^, just got this from their site for more info, P429 is the old price, its just P399 now.
image
image
image
The wand. I like that it has a lot of bristles. 
image
Yes, as you can see, I have a barely-there lashes :( But thanks to mascaras, they make my lashes appear to life. haha.:)) One coat is not enough for me, I need 3 and sometimes curl it again (I know its a no-no but I make sure its already a bit dry and just curl it lightly) 
What I like:
- Its waterproof
- It doesn’t smudge, no panda eyes!
- It doesn’t irritate my eyes
- Affordable (P399 only! *When Maybelline is on sale, go grab/ hoard mascara/s!^^)
-Its gives some volume and a bit lengthening
- It’s not really hard to remove
- Cute packaging
- Locally available, you can find it easily!

What I don’t:
- The formula is a bit dry that  it tends to clump sometimes. (I hate clumps. Grrr~) I feel like it will dry fast unlike my Maybelline Falsies and Extreme Stiletto.
- The brush is big for my lower lashes which are super short, whenever I try it, the mascara ends up on my lower lid too than just the lashes alone.
Its a good mascara and affordable one, also something you can use regularly. It lifts up my thin, pointed downward straight lashes. But if you’ll ask me if Magnum vs. Falsies, I’ll pick the Falsies. :)

1 comment:

  1. My sister and I love Maybelline mascaras, too! I'm using the Super Film version of this, which is non-waterproof. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...