Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Clinique Chubby Stick Mighty Mimosa Review


Hello! How are you? Hope you’re having a great summer! :) I’m back with a review. I hope I can post more reviews on the following days. *crossingmyfingers. All the photos are on my drafts folder waiting for me to put words and publish them. :( Anyway, here is my review about my first Clinique chubby stick. This is a gift from my aunt, so I’m not really the one who chose the shade but I’m glad that this is pretty good.
image
The original chubby stick~~
image
“Super-nourishing balm loaded with mango and shea butters. Just what dry, delicate lips need to feel comfortably soft and smooth. Sixteen natural-looking lip tints in all, each with a subtle sheen.”
image
image
Crayon like shape and tip.
image
image
As you can see, the color is very sheer. I think all the chubby sticks just have a hint of color because its more of a lip balm.
image
The color looks very natural right? 
For me, sad to say but its not moisturizing enough for my dry lips. (Okay I have a serious problem with dry lips remember? So if you have a normal lips, I think this will work for you and you’ll love it). I use another lip balm before applying this. What I like? Its not sticky, and it doesn’t have a weird smell. It doesn’t look too glossy or matte. I like its color, I can use it everyday as it looks very natural. But for the lasting power, its so-so.
Final words for this lip balm? Its nice to try.^^ But I wouldn’t shell out P920 for a sheer colored balm that’s not moisturizing enough FOR ME. But maybe I’ll go for the new siblings of this. Continue reading! :P
Want to have a stronger and more intense color that last? Don’t worry, Clinique now have the Chubby Stick Intense! I want the Plushest Punch and Mightiest Maraschino!! (Yes these chubby sticks intense babies are on my wish list now!)
image
“Tempt lips with the new Chubby Sticks Intense’s soft cushion of colour that’s not quite sheer, not quite opaque-just the perfect happy medium. Available for Php920 at all Clinique counters!” -Clinique FB
image
Wait for my next reviews! Sorry if I doesn't post often.~~ 

2 comments:

  1. Great review! I want to try the chubby sticks now~

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colour looks gorgeous. I've been looking for a colour like this for a while. It looks really nice on you!


    Btw, thanks for visiting my blog! I finally got my GFC button up.


    www.misschungx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...