Monday, January 28, 2013

KPOP Convention 4 at PICC forum


******From my tumblr account www.whatsupmonica.tumblr.com

Just want to share some photos (I wasn’t able to take a lot of photos, we were too busy checking out the booths and merch^^) from the kpop convention 4 held last Dec 29, 2012. I’ve been attending kpopcon for 3 years now (kpopcon 2-4) and looking forward to kpopcon 5 this year. Oh fan girl life. :)) And as I observed, there were a lot more who attended the kpopcon4 compared to previous kpopcons. I think, parami ng parami ang kpop fans. :)) 
image
We first visited the CN BLUE ph booth because I claimed my membership card which i ordered last kpopcon2.Never had the chance to claim it before. :))
image
image
image
image
Hi there Kang Sora^^
image
image
image
image
image
Lioele stuffs look lovely^^
image
image
EELS ph booth full of jgs merch.
image
Pretty^^
image
I just bought some stuffs. Sparkling mag with Lee Min Ho and SNSD (on the other side) on the cover, cute earrings from CNA Philippines, and a spiked headband (I usually see korean idols wear those spiked headbands)
image
That’s all. To those who will attend the next kpopcon, see you! :))
<3 Monica

Twitter and Instagram: @supermon407


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...