Thursday, January 24, 2013

ETUDE HOUSE PURE JOY RESTORATIVE CREAM FOR SENSITIVE SKIN REVIEW

******From my tumblr account www.whatsupmonica.tumblr.com curlsandblushingasian

Annyeonghaseyo! Now for my next review, i’m going to share with you my 1st and only moisturizer from Etude House.:) Tadaa! This is Pure Joy Restorative Cream for Sensitive Skin. I asked the SA what moisturizer can she recommend to me who has an oily skin, she recommended to me the Aqua Cure which is the gel type (gel type moisturizer is best for oily skin), but she asked me if i have sensitive skin, then i said yes (well, just to be safe. I don’t want to have break outs after using a skin care product) so I chose Pure Joy. 
image
read the product info. It’s free from those 7 chemicals, so its compatible for sensitive skin.
image
This is a night cream by the way. :)
image
Well, I didn’t experience any break out or irritation. My face feels moisturized when i woke up in the morning, and this cream didn’t make my face more oily, so i don’t care if its not a gel. It has a light scent by the way.
image
What I don’t like? Actually none.:) As a matter of fact, i already finished using my first one and now, i’m still using my second pure joy cream:) If i don’t use this at night, my chin and nose is somewhat flaky/dry the next day.
Score: 5/5! :D
That’s all for now. Goodnight sweeties!
<3 Monica:)
Visit http://etudehouse.ph/ and like them on facebook too!:)
Twitter and Instagram: @supermon407

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...