Thursday, January 24, 2013

ETUDE HOUSE MINI SIZE U PORE POWDER TONER REVIEW


******From my tumblr account www.whatsupmonica.tumblr.com curlsandblushingasian
Hello! How is everyone? I hope you are all doing fine.:)
I was so busy with school this sem. But for tonight, I like to have a break and write a review. Okay, so this is the toner I use. Etude House’s Mini Size U Pore Powder Toner. I want to have tighter and smaller pores. Typically, people with oily skin tend to have enlarged pores that secrete excess oil, or sebum. Larger pores are also more likely to get clogged with dead skin cells, dirt, and bacteria.(acne and pimples occur when the pore walls stick together with trapped sebum and result in bacteria formation). So there, that’s the reason why I tried this.
image
image
this is my first and second bottle!:) 
image
So what is this? 
Minisize U is an aesthetic pore care line formulated with fermented rice wine sediment to nourish and tighten pores. Minisize U Pore Powder Toner is a dual phase powder toner that absorbs facial oil and cleanses within pores by supplying micro-sized oil-control silica powder.


Active Ingredients: Fermented Rice Wine Lees (application of rice wine on skin is known to have beneficial effects such as enhancement of the skin barrier function and skin whitening—Kojic Acid is a by-product of fermentation) and Clove Extract (Clove oil is often recommended for skin care, especially to acne patients. It has purifying properties.)


image
image
this is how it looks like after shaking it.:)
Likes:
-removes last traces of dirt after using facial wash. 
-absorbs oil
-it doesn’t have strong smell.
- it didn’t break me out, nor made my skin dry
- didn’t experience harsh reactions, stinging
Dislikes:
-bottle is too big= heavy, i still need another small bottle to transfer it if i want to bring it when i travel.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, it didn’t made my pores completely shrink, but i guess if i will use it with other products from mini size u line and with consistent use, I will have that perfect skin. *giggle. :))
  !!! I know, shrinking pores takes time and maybe we should seek a dermatologist. I also read that Pore size is nearly impossible to change, says Richard Glogau, M.D., a clinical professor of dermatology at the University of California at San Francisco. However, you can make them less noticeable.  
We should always keep our face clean. Wash it using gentle cleanser and use toner to remove dirt, excess oil and unclog pores.  Once a week, use a facial scrub to remove rough, dead skin and reveal softer, newer skin cells.
<3
Monica :)

Twitter and Instagram: @supermon407

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...