Sunday, January 27, 2013

BOBBI BROWN MAKEUP MANUAL For Everyone from Beginner to Pro


******From my tumblr account www.whatsupmonica.tumblr.com curlsandblushingasian
Jan 02, 2012
Happy New Year everyone! What are the gifts you received last Christmas? Well actually this is not a gift from someone, this is one of my gifts for myself :p I actually have a wishlist on my planner and I tried to buy everything on the list last December, and this is included. I usually go and read beauty books when I’m in a bookstore, and finally decided to get one for myself. My first Makeup Book : Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual that is for a Beginner like me and even for Pros. This is the softbound version.
image
I was hesitant to buy at first, but the moment I walked in in Fully Booked (last Dec 25, yes after coming from duty), there were big tables near the entrance where they place their best sellers and new books, and I saw this, picked it up right away, and this is the only piece left on the table, like it was just misplaced(because the book under this is Steve Job’s). I even checked the makeup books section and saw none like this. So I thought maybe its really for me! :)
image
It covers a lot of topics, and we all know Bobbi Brown is really an expert on these. Although I have just read a few pages as of now—which are the basics.., but I really learn a lot. :)
image
There are a lot of colorful photos on this book, and I think it is really worth it. Just for P735.00.
image
I’m also planning to buy Face to Face but maybe next time, I’m not even on the half of this book! :)). So what about you?  Do you have any favorite makeup book? Come on I’d like to hear from you. :)
<3 Monica

Twitter and Instagram: @supermon407

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...