Monday, January 28, 2013

ETUDE HOUSE MASCARA REMOVER REVIEW



******From my tumblr account www.whatsupmonica.tumblr.com curlsandblushingasian
Jan. 12, 2012
Hello princesses! This is a very short review..So here’s another product from EH.:) A mascara remover which is part of my skin care when I’m using make-up :)
image
image
here i’m wearing the shawill waterproof eyeliner+etude house oh m’eye lash mascara..
image
cotton+the EH mascara remover..and sang happy birthday.haha!:))
image
then gently wipe…
image
What I like? 
- Removes my mascara effectively! :)
- It’s inexpensive! for only P198.00.
- doesn’t sting the eys
- doesn’t have a strong smell
What I don’t like?
-i can’t think of any :p
*this is oil based, so that the mascara/eye makeup will be removed especially waterproof ones. I remove my makeup with a cleansing milk and this mascara remover prior to washing my face with a facial cleanser. 
<3 Monica

Twitter and Instagram: @supermon407


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...