Sunday, January 27, 2013

THE FACE SHOP LOVELY ME:EX CRAYON EYELINER (WHITE) REVIEW


******From my tumblr account www.whatsupmonica.tumblr.com curlsandblushingasian

Hello again everyone! Christmas is coming in few more days!. And I’m sure everyone are now preparing, aside from gifts, I’m pretty sure you already have an idea on what will be your look on your Christmas parties and family reunions. 
Glitters and shimmers…I’ve been watching makeup tutorials for Christmas lately, and I found them using all those shimmery eye shadows and eye liners…so for today, I’m going to post a very short review on this white eyeliner: The Face Shop’s Lovely Me:Ex Crayon Eyeliner. :)
image
image
image
image
image
This is not an automatic type. It needs to be sharpened. I usually apply this on my lower waterline, but you can also put it on inner edges/corner of your eyes. It makes your eyes pop! :) Brighter eyes for holidays! :D
image
Sorry for the low light photo**
What I like?
- love the color! :) 
- it stays all day long! super long lasting power..:)
- easy to use :)
- packaging is okay :)
What I don’t like
- hard to remove -_- like I already used eye&lip make up remover, a cleansing milk and washed my face…and it wasn’t removed completely.
- needs to be sharpened, and I hate it because it turns so soft, like it would melt/ break when you try to use it again :( 

<3 monica



Twitter and Instagram: @supermon407

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...