Monday, January 28, 2013

Subspace Coffee House - The Science of Coffee. The Seoul of Design.


If you are a kpop fan or into Korean culture, or maybe just into cute things, then you should visit this coffee shop in Ortigas. I wanted to visit since last year but I only got the chance to finally go there with my kpop fangirl friends a few days ago. I searched about it on the net and already has an idea what drink to order before going there. PURPLE POTATO LATTE, is a favorite drink in Korea.
image
Photo above is from Subspace fb page, I wasn’t able to take a picture outside the cafe. :) The little place looks so cozy, with kpop merch inside, cute displays and korean songs playing on the background, while you have your drink and chitchat with your friends :)
image
Chairs hanging on the ceiling. ^^
image
Their menu is on the wall. Jars and other cute and interesting displays are on the shelf.
image
This is what you’ll see first when you enter the coffee shop. Those posters are also for sale! :)
image
Yummy. Everything looks good~~ But the rainbow cake stands out in our eyes. :))
image
image
kpop merch! there are other merch on the counter like pins, calendars and ballers.
image
image
image
image
image
my drink! ^^
image
small purple potato latte- P125.00
image
our order. ok we all ordered purple potato latte (2 hot, 1 cold), so everything taste the same. haha. But I prefer the hot one. And a slice of cake (we went there after lunch so we’re not really hungry, we just want to try because its cute^^)

image
Rainbow cake slice- P120.00
image
Okay, I can’t help it but…. the cake really reminds me of SNSD’s Hyoyoen’s hair in I got a boy. ^^ So cute and colorful! :)) It didn’t taste really special. Just a sweet ordinary cake. But I’ll still go back to try other.
image
can’t help but take a lot of pictures. :)) I like my first ever Purple Potato Latte. I will order this again, but I want to try the Peanut Butter Latte on my next visit, which I think, soon :) My friends who’ve never been there and saw the pictures I posted on insta/fb, asked me to go with them and visit the cafe again.
Subspace Coffee House is located at Unit 103, GF Grand Emerald Tower, F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, 1606 Pasig. 
<3 Monica

Twitter and Instagram: @supermon407


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...