Friday, March 15, 2013

Snoe Beso Balm Review


Hello again! So this is just a quick review for a lip balm!
image
This is my recent lip balm from Snoe, Beso Balm (P149), got it from Robinsons Galleria. This is the first time that I bought a balm with mint. 
image
READ the warning and instructions! :))
image
List of ingredients
image
I just want to see how much product is there. :))
What I like:
  • It makes my lips soft and moisturized!
  • Glides smoothly when applied, and it doesn’t feel sticky
  • The scent of mint! Surprisingly I liked it.
  • It doesn’t feel waxy or oily
  • Refreshing feel when applied on lips. Cooling sensation? ^^
  • Very witty warning and instruction.^^
What I don’t
  • No seal
  • No spf
*It has a flaky granule when I first opened it, I looked for the expiration date but there is none, but I doesn’t mind those granules now, I didn’t feel it on my lips anyway. 
This is what I’m currently using and I love it. :)
You may visit their site: http://www.snoebeauty.com/
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...