Thursday, June 27, 2013

The VERSATILE BLOGGER Award

Hello! Its my rest day today, then duty again tomorrow. (one day is not enough. lol. haha) I'm having my duty in the Operating Room these days and trying my best to familiarize myself on the area, procedures and instruments. (Do I sound boring? lol.) How are you? I miss reading your blogs and sorry if I didn't post a review today.

Anyway, I replied on the comments and questions that I got, sorry for the late reply. Today, I tried catching up with the blogs I love reading, then I saw Chee's post about the Versatile Blogger Award and she nominated me! Thank you Chee! Visit her lovely blog (mostly korean cosmetics reviews and hauls <3) http://sparklychee.blogspot.com/



Rules of the VBA:
If you are nominated, you've been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award!
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Include a link on their blog
3. Select 15 blogs/ bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly
4. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.

This may be interesting or not, but I'll write random things, whatever comes to my mind :))


1. I used to watch a lot of taiwanese and japanese dramas before the korean wave started.

2. I just started to wear makeup during my 2nd year in college because of peer pressure. lol. haha but still not very interested on it.

3. I only started to have fun and got more interested in korean cosmetics when Etude House opened their branch here in the Philippines and got my first BB Cream.

4. My previous tumblr blog name is curlsandblushingasian.tumblr.com. (I don't know why I came up to such names and urls so please don't ask me) I stopped blogging before (for almost a year or so) and eventually missed blogging, so here I am again, back with a new name and url. :))

5. My current favorite korean variety shows are Running Man and Dad where are you going.

6. I'm a kpop fangirl! 

7. People always thought I'm a shy and quiet type of person when they first meet me, but actually if we know each other longer and became friends, I'm not. :))


What do you think of me now? :)) Okay, for the tagging part...I know almost everyone has been tagged or have done this already but... whatever! :)) I'll just tag those blogs I recently discovered and blogs that I regularly visit.:)


I remember, I failed to do the Liebster award tag, its such a shame and I'm sorry to the one (/those?) who tagged me :( Should I still do it? Or is it too late? Let me know... Thanks for reading and see you on my next post. :)

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for nominating me, Monica! *___* "Dad where are you going" is a great show, ahaha. (Though it does have its awkward, uncomfortable moments)

    Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for reading :) I'll wait for your post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The same with me too. Before I could just wake up and walk out of the house. Now I have to have at least a little bit on before I can leave the house. I wish they can come to my country too! Who is your favourite?

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you Monica :D
    I might do a post too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for nominating me Chee :) I like trying different makeup/ skin care too, korean cosmetics is addicting and it hurts my wallet too:)))) Thanks for reading too Chee :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just actually started wearing makeup (even a little) every time I go out when I graduated.:)) I think I just became more conscious about how I look :p I love running man too, everyone is so funny and they look so nice and kind :)) How I wish they would visit our country! :)) Thanks for reading Carmen :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Shane :) I love etude house too since they opened their branch here in the Philippines, everything is cute and girly :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Thanks for doing this Monica!
    I actually just started playing around with makeup when I was in my 2nd year of uni too! I wish there was a Etude House opening around where I live!
    I totally agree with #7 I'm the same xD
    Great to get to know more about you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am like you and started with makeup quite late (in my university days too) and I LOVE Running Man!! Thank you for nominating me :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats on your award monica :) i've only known etude recently, around a month and i love their princessy items ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...