Friday, August 2, 2013

Etude House Princess Academy 2013

Hello Princesses and Princes! Do you love Etude House? I do. :) So when they announced that they'll be having an event, I really saved that date on the calender to attend and join the Princess Academy 2013. Tickets got sold out really fast, I was lucky enough to get one before its too late. I initially planned to go on both days but due to some things, I was only able to attend on the second day. Anyway, I just want to share some photos with you. :)


On the entrance. I love the pink lights, its a PINK day indeed.


Princess Portrait. I like the chair, the mirror and the curtains, and and and....everything. It feels so princess-y. :)) My favorite color is blue, but pink looks super pretty, girl and nice that day. :))

My friend, with the famous Etude House car, Betsy :)

Pink Macarons, Pink heart shaped chocolates, Pink cola and Pink Cotton Candy. PINK SWEETS overload.


Sweetie Spin. If you were able to answer the trivia, then you'll have 2 spins.

Style Me Up, hello there mini me perfumes.

Bowl Nails, literally nail polishes as pins.

Kiss the Prince. It would have been cool if there are 5 princes to choose from, but Minho is the only prince available.^^


I wanted to join the Mirror Mirror too, just to see how will I look like after the makeover, but the line is just too long, so we decided to skip it. :( 

 The treasure box. The more boxes you open, the more prizes you'll get. I was only able to open 2 in 60 seconds.



I saw Helen (Lucky Citrine), Shebby (Shebby Chic), Ms. Marge (Kikay trekkie) and Kim (Kimpossibly Gorgeous) too. 


With my fellow princess, Noemi. So happy I was with a friend, thanks for coming with me! ;)


Oh these are the stuffs that I got.

I want this makeup train case and all the stuffs inside it, its super pretty!!!


My pink cocktail gradation nails for the day. Yeah, I have to remove it the next day because we're not allowed to have nail polish on duty.-_-

Congratulations to Etude House Philippines for this another awesome and successful event. 
Remember: Every girl is a PRINCESS.
Till here, see you on my next post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...