Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Another coffee in the afternoon at SUBSPACE


Well hello again! How is your week going? Anyway, I’ll just share more recent photos, I already posted about our Subspace coffee experience here. And because the place is so cute, my other friends also wanted to go there, so yeah, I went there again last week after out training in Philippine Heart Assoc. 
image
Since its Valentine’s Week, they gave balloons with every P300 worth of purchase. 
image
Big light bulb- - cute. I suggested to just get a table on the other side (near the entrance door), just for a change, haha, because the last time I went there with my other friends, we were beside the counter.
image
I got a closer look at these chairs.
image
image
image
image
There are new albums available, I also saw copies of Sexy, Free and Single in the counter.
image
Caramel Macchiato - P140
image
Mocha
image
This is what I ordered, Peanut Butter Latte- P130. I don’t really drink bitter coffee ( I only want creamy, sweet and mild one), and this one is bitter for my taste. I still love the Purple Potato Latte.
image
Toblerone Cheese Cake
image
Red Velvet Cake
~~These cakes are better than the rainbow cake^^
And here, some of our photos.~~,
image
image
image
image
image
Till my next post! 
<3 Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...