Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Wish list 2013


Hello! Okay, this is a post about the little things I would love to have this year. I always make a list of things I want, either small or big, I write those things on a paper, post it and do my best to get them one by one. It feels good to slash those items that you’ve just wish for before. Last night, I was a little bored so I thought of 8 random things I would like to have this 2013. So now here is the line up.
1. Laneige Soothing BB Cushion. A lot of beauty bloggers rave about this BB, and this one is on a compact. You know how I like BBs. :))
image
2. Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler. The most loved and praised eye curler of many.
image
3. Fairy Drops Candy Bar BB Cream. A bb cream that has a good coverage but no spf? But another bb that won the hearts of many.
image
4. Benefit Porefessional. I’m not sure if I really really need this, but I just want to try it. Or should I just wish for their mascara instead? :))
image
5. Nike rubber shoes. I want this color!
image
6. A new camera. I’m not really into DSLR, I never asked for it before, because I thought digital cam is enough for me to take good pictures and I can bring it conveniently anywhere I want (and I’m using my iphone to take pictures most of the time anyway). But now I think I like to have a simple and good dslr, (Nikon D3100, D3200 or D5100 *endorsed by Bigbang^^).
image
7. Fairy Drops Mascara. Unique mascara wand^^ I’m now getting curious about Japanese brands.
image
8. Skin Sonic, they said that its a good dupe for Clarisonic Mia. 
image
So I hope I could check them one by one on my list until the end of the year. Or till next year? :)) Its free to wish! haha. How about you? Do you have a wish list of MATERIAL THINGS you want? Post it too, and check it by the end of the year if you got those things. 
~~can I add my list of bias/ korean crushes here? haha.
~~~~~and going to S.Korea is one of my ultimate wish btw. :))
***I should really work hard and be a good girl. Haha! :)) Money come to meee. :))
Ending song: Cause we are living in a material world, and I am a material girl. LOL. haha! :)) Don’t judge me! <3 Till my next post. :)
<3 Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...