Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Etude House Lip and Eye Makeup Remover Review


Annyeonghaseyo! I made a review about Maybelline’s waterproof gel eyeliner on my previous post, so now I will follow it up with a Lip and eye makeup Remover from Etude House that I like. :)
image
They changed the packaging of this, its blue and has a logo before, but still, they didn’t add the word “make up”, so yeah, its still Lip & Eye Remover O_O
image
A scotch tape, to make sure its not yet opened? I hope they’ll use a cute seal or a cute tape for this.
image
Direction and ingredients written in English.
image
image
Expiration date at the bottom.
image
I placed the cotton pad with the makeup remover in my eyes for a few seconds (you can sing happy birthday! or chorus of I got a boy?^^), then voila! Eye make up is removed, even waterproof mascara and eyeliner. You can also use it to remove your lipstick.
What I like:
-It doesn’t sting the eyes, so yeah, gentle yet effective.
-Affordable. 100 ml for P198.00 only
-Mild scent
-The packaging, its plastic, so no worries that it will break. Plus its not heavy, you can bring it with you when you travel.
What I don’t:
-none

I love it, effective and affordable :)
<3 Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...